Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Skinny Yuppy

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 88 10:09:35 EST
Subject: Skinny Yuppy

> From: puppy%umass.BITNET@mitvma.MIT.EDU

> Hmmn, from `lovecat' to `puppy' ...  looks like Fidelis is slowly
> learning ...

I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that I am
solely responsible for getting Fidelis into Skinny Puppy.  All
non-taxable donations gratefully accepted.  I can get YOU TOO into
Skinny Puppy for a nominal charge.  Don't miss out on the best thing
to happen to your eardrums since cheese graters!!

> as for `lyrics you can actually understand', listen closely to the
> `Addiction' remix, I can tell what he's saying ... actually, the
> best way to hear Skinny Puppy's lyrics is to take Ecstacy, wierd how
> you can hear e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g on that stuff ... now 'course I
> wouldn't ever want to look like I wuz advocating DRUG use or
> anything ...

The only way I can ever understand what the hell Nivek is grunting
about is to look at a lyrics sheet.  And the only lyric sheet I have
is the one that came with the CD of "Cleanse Fold and Manipulate".
And the lyrics to "Chainsaw" on the back cover of the "Stairs And
Flowers" 12" single.  If anyone out there can get me the lyrics to
"bites" and/or "remission" (or even "Mind: T.P.I." in a pinch) I'd be
eternally grateful.

Jon Drukman                        BITNET: jsd@umass
209-C2 McNamara                   ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu
University Of Massachusetts           (or) jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
Amherst, MA  01003                  PHONE: 413-546-4262
"Here we go again under the lights"  - Shriekback