Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ktrivia & mailbag -- Can it be Love-Hounds is rising from the ashes?

From: Niels Mayer <mayer@amadeus.stanford.edu>
Date: 23 Jan 1988 0309-PST (Saturday)
Subject: Re: Ktrivia & mailbag -- Can it be Love-Hounds is rising from the ashes?

> From: IED0DXM@OAC.UCLA.EDU

> IED was not amused by Niels Mayer's crude bathroom satire. He sounds
> like the type of man who wishes it was still o.k. to club women over
> the head and drag them into his cave by the hair. Really slimy

You weren't 'sposed to be amused, pinhead. There's no denying that my
posting was a satire of your lame, pretentious blatherings -- perhaps
with a slight twist to show the depth of feeling that I have for Kate
Bush's music.  Yeah, I have every one of her albums on tape, but she's
just another good musician out there. Her music is certainly not worth
makeing a fool of oneself as the simpering groupie that you must be.
Speaking of slimy, I bet you're the sort of man that speaks gently to
your kate-bush-hand-puppet while diligently whacking away -- spewing
kilobytes of verbolojism all over the net.

Yeah, I realize this is rec.music.gaffa but I sure wish it was
rec.music.non-top-40-non-heavy-metal-different,-interesting-and-perhaps-
progressive-but-unpretentious-like-all-the-shit-talked-about-on-rec.music.misc.
And fuck em even if they can take a joke.

      [	Boys!  Boys!  There will be no maiming and mutilation in the
	classroom.  IED and Niels will sit in opposite corners and
	prepare us all an essay on peace, love, and understanding.
	Unless, of course, they'd rather take a visit to the
	Principal's office....  -- |>oug ]