Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thomas Dolby

From: "Dr. Megabyte" <8348106%wwu.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 87 19:54 PST
Subject: Thomas Dolby

I seem to recall Thomas Dolby on the cover of Rolling Stone
a while back... there was an interview called "Is Thomas Dolby
User Friendly?", or something like that.  Anybody remember
what issue that was?

_One Of Our Submarines_ sounds really cool played backwards.

The strange thing is that you can tell what it is.

KT ramblings:

Nethack needs a wand of Kate.  You'd zap it, and hear a far-off
voice singing "Babooshka, babooshka," and suddenly you'd notice
you're no longer being attacked by monsters.

"Little light, shining..."  Ooooh, Kate's voice can reduce me to a
quivering mass of jelly.