Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Musicians, FYI (I only plan to do this once)

From: "V70NL::ROSSI" <rossi%v70nl.decnet@NUSC.ARPA>
Date: 27 Oct 87 22:58:00 EDT
Subject: Musicians, FYI (I only plan to do this once)

Hello,

I know its been a long time since my reincarnation, but I've been busy
lately.  The message which follows is intended for the consumption of
any USENET people who receive LH as .gaffa who also don't get
rec.music.synth.  Please pardon the non-Kate content.  IED, you might
as well not even bother reading it.  I'm sorry to inconvenience
regular Love-Hounds to taking up this space in the digest, but I don't
have a lot of access to USENET gateways.  Again I apologize.  Please
flame if necessary by personal mail.

Thanks for your patience (in advance),
John