Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Flying Lizards, anyone? (and Stewart/Gaskin)

From: gatech!emcard!uucp@GAFFA.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 87 20:00:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Flying Lizards, anyone? (and Stewart/Gaskin)

I have been trying to find the first album (ithink) with Money &
summertime blues on it.. !!! WHERE WHERE WHERE!?? Use to could find it
in cutout secitns but most record stores dont have cut-outs anymore,
at least not here in MEM.  I saw one of the CD's (best of Flying
Lizards) but neither of those songs were on it. (Saw it at RARE
RECORDS)

anyway...
mitch

---
!   Mitch Wood @ Federal Express, Memphis,TN | "Language is a Virus" Laurie A.!
! {hplabs!csun,gatech!emcard}!fedeva!gmw8868 | "Paging Mr Sharkey WCTP".....  !