Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: victoro@CRASH.CTS.COM (Dr. Snuggles)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 87 13:29:38 PDT

>                           Have you seen the new _Kate Bush Complete_
> in stores over there? IED will post a long description of this
> remarkable and -- upon closer inspection with marK T. Ganzer the
> other evening -- utterly wonderful book soon. It is an absolute
> must-have item for any dediKated fan. Peter Fitzgerald-Morris
> deserves a ton of fan-mail for it, himself.

When you do it could you include all the usual information for us to
order the book?  I checked with my local book store and was unable to
find it in Books In Print or Forthcomming BiP.  If you could please
include the ISBN number, the publishers address, and the complete
title as it appears on the title page.  That should be sufficient to
order.  By the way, I couldn't find EMI as a publisher, do you know
what EMI/IMP Books full name might be?

Thanks!  Kate Bush is GOD! (R)
!  Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc.mil}!crash!victoro      |
|  ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc.ARPA and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]  |
|  "Don't Give Up,                                                            |
|        Because somewhere there's a place, a place where we belong.."        |