Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stewart/Gaskin

From: ihnp4!ihlpf!reid@UCBVAX.BERKELEY.EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 87 13:27:26 EDT
Subject: Re: Stewart/Gaskin

> From: sun!toto!duane@SEISMO.CSS.GOV (Duane Day [Do you guys know
> 	_Proud Mary_?])

> First off, allow me to thank Rob Rosen for being the only person to
> respond to my recent posting on Gentle Giant.  Nobody else out
> there?

I have a few Gentle Giant albums, but they were bought "after the
fact" from cut-out bins around 1980.  Pretty interesting stuff, but
that is not why I am writing to you.  The reason is that my
ex-supervisor (I recently switched jobs, companies, and, of course,
supervisors) was a big Gentle Giant fan in the seventies.  Bought all
their albums, saw them whenever they were in town, and all that.  He
doesn't read rec.music.gaffa, so you'll have to contact him directly.
His name is Nate Stelton, and his path is:

                      ihnp4!tellab5!tellab1!etan

As MY path also includes ihnp4, it shouldn't be too hard to get a full path
to etan@tellab1.  Just take a right at ihnp4 instead of a left. :-)

Good luck.

                                Barth Richards
                                Bell Labs