Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Akiko Yano

From: gobbel@PARCVAX.XEROX.COM (Randy Gobbel)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 87 21:00:56 PDT
Subject: Akiko Yano

Does anyone know anything about Akiko Yano?  I heard one song by her
on a local college station, thought at first it was KT singing in
Japanese.  Record store had one import album, which is very good.  So,
any info about her, other records, etc.?  (I can't tell you the name
of the album I bought, it's in Japanese).  Most Kate fans would
probably like her - her voice is a lot like Kate's, the music is
similar in style as well.

-Randy
----
Randy Gobbel, Xerox PARC/ISL