Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate boots

From: John Kitamura <kato%csri.toronto.edu@RELAY.CS.NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 87 21:44:17 EDT
Subject: Re: kate boots

> Also, for all those Toronto people, where would I have the best
> chance of finding KT bootlegs, particularly this new(er) 3 lp set?

I've seen it at the Incredible Record and Book Store, which is on the
west side of Yonge, just south of Bloor.  (It's the one upstairs, with
a small door near the disco-bar).  But expect to pay big bucks at this
place - they're not known for fair prices. If you don't see it in the
racks, ask the guy at the front - he usually has a few extras behind
the counter.

Elsewhere you might try the Vinyl Museum downtown, but copies usually
get picked up real fast.

The only other places which tend to have lots of boots (that I know
of) are: Queen's Comics (on south side of Kingston Road, between
Victoria Park and Main) and Jungle Records (south side of Queen, near
Bathurst or Christie)