Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Was kate a headbanger or what?

From: marko@ELROND.CALCOMP.COM (Mark Ouellette)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 87 00:39:16 EDT
Subject: Re: Was kate a headbanger or what?

> From: Dave Hsu <hsu@ENEEVAX.UMD.EDU>
>         "This album was made to be played loud"

It's always good when LOUD!  8-)

> Kate a headbanger?  Hmmm...could be.  Mark Oullette has provided us
> with a substantial list of metal groups who are Kate-philes, and in
> one of her early interviews posted recently in this forum, Kate did
> mention a particular fondness for the Stranglers (circa '79)...

Just like to add another (unlikely) addition to the list (if
permitted).  I just read today in a Motorhead interview, drummer
Phil(thy) "Animal" Taylor is a BIG Kate fan.  Even surprised me!

> Fileting your fingers hurts like hell...don't do it.

Sure, NOW you tell me! 8-)

Keep Rockin' !!!

"Another Perfect Day"

	:[]:
	 ||    "For Those About To Rock...We Salute You!"
	 ||                                             - AC/DC
       ^ ||
      / \||/\
      \  == /
      /  == \         			Mark "METAL" Ouellette
     /   ^ o \         			@ CalComp
     \  / \ o/         			A Lockheed Company
      \/   \/   (tm) METAL ANGEL        (603)885-8038