Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This matter of my death

From: jpalfke@PARCVAX.XEROX.COM (J. Peter Alfke)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 87 12:46:14 EDT
Subject: Re: This matter of my death

<rossi%v70nl.decnet@NUSC.ARPA> writes:

>The rumors of my demise have been greatly oversimplified.

Thank god, at last it can be said without the faint possibility of my being
wrong and living in eternal shame:

How the hell could you hosers believe such a patently fake message???

It was pretty damn obvious to me that either Rossi or someone else
posted the "death announcement" as a joke.  I mean, "he will be
missed.  Especially by the dog, for some reason" ... come on.
"Aquatic ritual"?

By the way, I just heard on four radio stations on the way to work
that Kate Bush died last night of a Kit-Kat overdose, apparently
self-induced.  She may have been experiencing some mental problems;
apparently someone took a listen to the songs she had been working on
(she died in the studio) and found that all were set to the music of
"Mr. Moonlight".  Gives you the creeps.  As for funeral arrangements:
following a reading of "Wuthering Heights" and the taking of pictures
by John Carder Bush (which photos will be released as a special book),
Kate's body will be placed into an orgone accumulator box and
incinerated by blue orgone energy.  May Pang is already working on a
book tentatively entitled "Loving Kate", claiming to have become
Kate's mistress after the death of John Lennon.

Anybody want some Mrs. Fields' cookie recipes?

					--Peter "Enquiring Mind" Alfke
"C'mon guys, it MUST be true!
 I read it in LOVE-HOUNDS!"