Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

White ALbum on CD

From: scarlett@WATDCSU.WATERLOO.EDU (B Scarlett)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 87 05:36:27 EDT
Subject: White ALbum on CD

When is the While album scheduled for disc release?  I heard sometime
ago that August of this year was a likely time but I have not seen any
of the hype that came with Sgt. Pepper's.  [I believe it's been
released by now -- |>oug] Also, for all those Toronto people, where
would I have the best chance of finding KT bootlegs, particularly this
new(er) 3 lp set?

--
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned                    B. Scarlett
Father it was either me or him,                         U. of Waterloo