Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Play very LOUD", maybe an answer.

From: ag@crash.CTS.COM (Keith Gabryelski)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 87 21:55:17 PDT
Subject: "Play very LOUD", maybe an answer.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
> Subject:  Was kate a headbanger or what?

> ....  While leafing through the jewel booklet, I noticed that
> on the last page with the other credits was a line that said:
>          "This album was made to be played loud"

from Todd Rundgren's "A Wizard" inside sleave:

		      ---> Important Notice <---

I'm sure you've heard this before, but due to the fact that you can only
put so moch music on a piece of plastic before you start to loose some
of the sound, and due to the fact that I have exceeded what is considered
the practical norm by at least 6 or 7 minutes per side, you will probably
want to crank up your victrola as loud as it will go to get the full
enjoyment contained on this here L.P.

		Thanks

Maybe that's the ticket?

Pax, keith
--
ARPA: crash!ag@nosc.mil                           INET: ag@crash.CTS.COM
        UUCP: {cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!ag