Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Screaming Trees

From: pixar.UUCP!dingo@CGL.UCSF.EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 87 11:02:36 PDT
Subject: Re: Screaming Trees

> [Grady Toss:] It is my understanding that their are two bands using
> the name Screaming Trees.  The American one is from Ellensburg,
> Washington, and has one cassette and one LP out, both on Velvetone
> Records.  They were both produced by Steve Fisk (ex-Pell Mell +
> numerous solo cassette projects).  They have since been signed by
> SST and should have new album out any minute now.

If there are any Steve Fisk fans out there, I *might* have 90 minutes
of interview and music (taped from KPFA in Berkeley) sitting around
somewhere.  If you're interested, I'll look for the tapes... anyone
know where to buy a real Fisk record?

	Ranjit "Ranjit" Bhatnagar

--

Behind our efforts,                 Ranjit "Pseudonym" Bhatnagar
Let there be found our efforts.     ...{ucsfcgl,ucbvax}!pixar!dingo