Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Roches

From: ma188saa%sdcc3@SDCSVAX.UCSD.EDU (Steve Bloch)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 87 17:08:38 EDT
Subject: Re: Roches

>> Can anyone point me to information, interviews, etc. about the
>> Roches?

> There area few small tidbits of information included on the liner
> notes to SONGS FROM LIQUID DAYS (Phillip Glass).

And, of course, the earlier all-Roches album _Nurds_.  Actually,
before I heard _Nurds_ I saw the Roches in some concert footage on (I
think) MTV!  Musta been late at night.  They did the Alleluia Chorus
as well as "I've Got to Get Away from You" (the one with all the
parallel minor seconds) and, I think, the classic "It's Bad For Me".
As far as interviews, etc. I haven't the foggiest.