Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: ganzer%trout@nosc.mil (Mark T. Ganzer)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 87 20:51:17 PDT
Subj: Dolby "Live Wireless" on LVD

Since we're on the subject of Thomas Dolby, there is also a video
available called "Live Wireless" which was released in 1983.  Even
though I'm a neophyte Dolby fan, I just picked up a laser-disk copy of
it in the bargain bin at Tower Video for $15 (normally $25) Although
it appears to be a live show, it appears to be a live-for-filming type
show ( the audience is small, they put on the little round lens
glasses on cue, etc..). There are differences in the musical
arrangements, though. The list of songs is:

1) Europa And The Pirate Twins, 2) Windpower, 3) One Of Our Submarines
4) Radio Silence, 5) New Toy, 6) Urban Tribal, 7) Flying North
8) Jungle Line, 9) Puppet Theater, 10) Samson And Delilah
11) She Blinded Me With Silence, 12) Airwaves

MarK T. Ganzer
Internet: ganzer@trout.nosc.mil
UUCP: {ucbvax,hplabs}!sdcsvax!nosc!ganzer