Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wireless

From: rutgers!seismo!ism780c!littlei!foobar!sdp!sdp
Date: Fri Jul 17 09:03:55 1987
Subject: Wireless

) From: gregr@basser.oz (Gregory John Ryan)

) Some time back (article 365?) someone requested information on
) alternative releases of Thomas Dolby's "The Golden Age Of Wireless".
) The vinyl pressing I have is the UK pressing on the label "Venice in
) Peril" through EMI (VIP 1001).  It features the cover which seems to
) be the common one (magazine poster artwork) but a different selection
) and ordering of material.  The track list is: Flying North, Commercial
) Breakup, Weightless, Europa and the Pirate Twins, Windpower, The Wreck
) of the Fairchild (whoever posted the original was most interested in
) this track!), Airwaves, Radio Silence, Cloudburst on Shingle Street.
) I hope the interested person is still reading.  Sorry about the delay
) in getting up a reply.

Is this the version of Radio Silence with the "doo-wop" girls in the
background?

--- sdp