Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The The

From: drukman%UMASS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 87 12:35:23 EDT
Subject: The The

Ok, see, what it is is this:  My buddy Joe Turner just bought the "Slow
Train To Dawn" 12" by The The.  It contains two non-LP tracks on the B-side
(they sound like outtakes from "Soul Mining" or maybe they
 are from the unreleased "Pornography Of Despair"...) so my question for
the world is:  Anyone know if the other 12" from INFECTED have other non-LP
tracks on them?  (ie: are they therefore worth buying?)

And :>oug, after repeated listenings I'm dead certain that the Hammersmith
version of "James & The Cold Gun" is NOT the same thing used on "On Stage"...
Unless of course it's the same backing tracks with a new vocal.

--Jon Drukman
"How can anyone know me when I don't even know myself?"