Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

looKing for KaTe

From: dk24#@andrew.cmu.edu (David Jason Kyle)
Date: Fri, 29 May 87 20:03:09 edt
Subject: looKing for KaTe

There are two places that I know of where any of you might have a pretty fair
chance of finding "hard to find" KaTe stuff (and any other stuff you might
want...(actually there are three, but two of them are really good)

First- Jerry's here in Pittsburgh. Very broad selection of imports, 12",
promos.. Prices are VERY good, and they have CD's too (at about $11 to $12
ea.)

Second- Eide's, again here in Pittsburgh. Eide's is a comic book place and a
record store. Good selection, fair prices, and a goodly # of CD's I've not
seen anywhere else.

Third- Slipped Disk in Valley Stream, NY (L.I.)- More towards Metal, but
still has a good import selection of promos and hrd-2-fnds. They have a
pretty extensive MucisVideo sel. and their CD selection is very good (only
problem being that they're about $18/$19 per disk all the time)

If any of y'all want the addresses, just ask. Hope it helps.

-D~J
(dk24@andrew.cmu.edu)