Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gee, do I HAVE to put a subject, mom?

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 May 87 01:23:41 EDT
Subject: Re: Gee, do I HAVE to put a subject, mom?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

...wherein Dave answers one more piece of mail.  Again, only passing
relevance to KaTe.

>Really-From: amdcad!tymix!nancyh@decwrl.DEC.COM (Nancy Holt)
>Mr. Hsu, when I said that I thought Kate could still do her job if she
>were Jon Anderson I was just kidding!  I was referring to the fact that Jon"
>.pS
>I say, Jon's voice is several octaves higher than the average male voice
>(and now I am exaggerating)

But of course!  I think we all *knew* Jon Anderson could never hope to
negotiate "Don't Put Your Foot on the Heartbrake".  Relax, willya?
You're among friends.  Right guys?  Guys?  Where'd you all go?

>In fact, I'm never fully serious when I write and everything I say
>should be taken with a grain of salt (unless otherwise notified)
>
>But this is not to say I don't write what I mean.  I mean, gee, I don't
>know what I mean.

Well, if you're like me, what you mean is that you write what you think
you mean, but you often don't know if you think.

>What I am saying is this, and this goes to everyone, I'm not just
>speaking to Mr. Hsu anymore, take me seriously, but not too
>seriously.
>
>At least, that is what I think I am trying to say
>
>And now, I shall bang my head on the keyboard.
>
>rtedxiukjm ,fctrfgiulkjm ,vdcyrtfgdciulkm ,vj
>
>I hope that you are satisfied.
>
>Love and cheeriness,
>Paul Holt
>
>"having a wonderful time - Wish you were here."

So you've got finals too?

-dave
--
David T. Hsu			Newsaholic Emeritus