[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

No Subject

The readers' (or should that be reader's) poll in Melody Mucker has
just been published. 'Our Kate' scooped number 1 spot in the
female singer and chappess of the year categories (no I don't know
why they have these silly categories!). Kate beat off Liz Fraser,
Siouxsie, Suzanne Vega and Annie Lennox to win the female singer section.
Practically everything else was won by The Smiths, including best band,
best male singer, best dresser sic (Morrissey), live act, best instrumentalist
(Marr), chap of the year (Morrissey), best single and best album.

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]