[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: A new Kate Bush song!, Pretenders, Zwort

>Really-From: Sue Trowbridge  <ins_aset%JHUNIX.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu>
>
>... And there was a brand new Kate song playing over the
>credits! I don't know the title (aargh -- sorry!). Maybe John
>Hughes isn't as bad as I've thought...

(cough) *GAAAACK* (retch retch)

I don't know which is a more disturbing thought; John Hughes making a
worthy film, or Kate selling out and doing a piece for a John Hughes
soundtrack.

If only the former were possible...Kate, what have you DONE?!

-dave hsu, Chairman
Maryland Alliance of Left-Handed Techno-Geeks to Stomp Out John Hughes, Steven
Spielberg, and to Get That Glossy "Top-40" Sheen Back Out of George Lucas' Work
--
David "bd" Hsu			Professional Undergrad & System Fascist
ARPA:	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu	UUCP: [seismo,allegra]!mimsy!eneevax!hsu

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]