[Message Prev] [Message Next] [Date Index]
[Love & Anger] [Gaffaweb]

Re: More KT "drival"

> Really-From: ganzer%trout@nosc.mil (Mark T. Ganzer)

> After a hectic week of travelling, eagerly anticipating "Don't Give
>Up" to be on the VCR, I get back and find the Empty-V assholes didn't
>show it!

Alas, I decided to try again this week, and the cable company dropps all
satelite feeds that night..  I even tried to record their International
hour on thursdays but that got fouled..

--
Victor O'Rear {hplabs!hp-sdd, akgua, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!victoro
ARPA: crash!victoro@nosc and the Byte Information eXchange [victoro]

And they told us, what they wanted..
	Was a sound that could kill some-one, from a distance.
		K. Bush - Inspiration for many a project here at Wizbang

[Gaffaweb] [Love-Hounds Archives]