Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Good news...

From: allynh%miro@berkeley.edu (Allyn Hardyck)
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 87 14:58:58 PST
Subject: Good news...

Well, Greg, looks like I wouldn't have had to come down to LA anyway...

For interested SF area readers, yes,  9 3  Current  9 3  is coming,

to IAO Core's performance space at 455 10th St. in SF.  Should be in about
two weeks, I'll try to give more details soon.  The last time I was there,
it was for an intercontinental performance run by Christine Ambrosia here
and John Balance in London, and that connection was apparently how the
upcoming show was arranged.

allyn