Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 3 cents

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 87 11:27:52 EST
Subject: Re: 3 cents

> Ok, so like I'm at this other guys house now, hacking shit, and
> drinking beers, and listening, at the moment to the CD of The
> Dreaming.  So this is like the one IED orgasms to?  It is much
> better than that Hounds of Love junk.

> 	Douglas [Trainor]

No, it's the one that |>oug orgasms to because it's the greatest
entity in all of space and time.  But listen, smegma breath, even
though *Hounds of Love* isn't as good as *The Dreaming*, it's still
great.  You probably haven't even listened to "The Ninth Wave" part of
*Hounds of Love*, you pathetic non-squid.