Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sOnIc YoUtH

From: jae245@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu ( * John Elway *)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 87 13:34:37 cst
Subject: sOnIc YoUtH

      Vinyl Fans,

  I have been wondering if any of you true believers out there could help
me by posting a discography of Sonic Youth material.  "EVOL" and "Death
Valley '69" are hypnotic, and I'm in search of more growling material!!

Thanks. Now onto the music scene: Howzabout let's try posting more info
on concerts & the such ok? There is nothing better that viewing a
wall of noise in person is there? The Husker boys are going to be at
the U of Ill. on Mar.5, tix still available. And soon to be in the
Champaign area: Firehose(2/3 of Minutemen) and DC3. This should be a
driving, altering concert!   That's all for now====>

{and yes i'm sick of IED too}

"and if you stop to smell the roses they might end up on you"
                     -Mould

                                 Out of mind (and body),
                                       ---***The Alternative