Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New CD's available.

From: KNIGHT@MAINE (Michael Knight)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 87 10:14:40 EST
Subject: New CD's available.

Hi everyone,

I just got a flyer from Boston Compact Disk (BCD), probably like a lot
of you, but for those who don't, and live out in the 'sticks' like I do,
I'll post here a few of the recent releases on CD I think might be of
interest to people on this digest. This is not an indorsement of BCD,
though I think their selection is great and the fact that they do mail
order is fabulous for people like myself.  (This is just a partial
listing, some/most of which may or may not be of interest to *me* 8-)

'New Pop & Rock Releases':

  Clash            - The Clash
  Cars             - Panorama
  Black Sabboth    - Paranoid
  Cult             - Live
  Eagles           - Desperado
                   - The Eagles
  Talking Heads    - '77
  Genisis          - Wind and Wuthering
  Los Lobos        - Will the Wolf Survive
  Neil Young       - Tonight's the Night
  Kate Bush        - The Dreaming
                   - Never for Ever
  Blues Brothers   - Blues Brothers
  Housemartins     - Housemartins
  Rush             - Permanent Waves
                   - 2112
                   - Hemispheres
  Don McLean       - American Pie
  Joan Baez        - Best of..
  King Crimson     - Compact Compilation
  Pink Floyd       - Piper at the Gates of Dawn
                   - Saucerful of Secrets
                   - Obscured by Clouds
  Led Zeppelin     - Physical Graffitti (2-CD)

' ....Releases due shortly!!'

  Clash            - London Calling
                   - Sandinista
  Warren Zevon     - Best
  David Gilmour    - First
  Beastie Boys     -
  Los Lobos        - By the Light
  B-52's           - Bouncing off the Satellites
  Genesis          - Selling England
                   - Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
                   - Wind and Wuthering  [????]
  Psychedelic Furs - New!
  Van Halen        - Women and Children First
  Shriekback       - Big Night Music
  Husker Du        - Warehouse
  AC/DC            - If You Want Blood
  Led Zeppelin     - Coda
                   - Presence
  Missing Persons  - Best

' ....due 26 Feruary:'

  The Beatles      - Beatles For Sale
                   - Hard Day's Night
                   - Please Please Me
                   - With the Beatles

' These Titles due for release during the month of March. '

  Kraftwerk        - Trans Europe Express
                   - Radio Activity
  ZZ Top           - all titles
  Talking Heads    - Songs of Buildings and Food

For any of you that need it, here's their address and phone number if
you want to mail order.  I'm posting this mostly to let people know what
out, and what's coming out.

  BCD
  270 Newbury Street
  Boston, Mass.  02116