Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Pussy Galore

From: wicinski <wicinski@nrl-css.arpa>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 87 23:24:59 EST
Subject: Re: Pussy Galore

>Really-From: rutgers!caip!lll-lcc!cae780!reed!soren (Soren Petersen)
>
>I read in Village Voice (god, I am trendy) that Pussy Galore have
>recorded the entire Exile on Main Street.  Is this true?  Where do
>I get this cultural artifact?

Yea, they did and it is only available as a cassette.  I believe only
made about 5000 or so (maybe 500) and thats it. write to shove records
(address someplace in NY city) and check with them.  throw in six bucks
or so.  I never did it 'cause I was told that they might not send you a
tape...it's not bad if your into rock and roll industrial noise.