Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: a GrAyer Tonal glory

From: rutgers!uwvax!astroatc!gtaylor (Ou sont les neiges d'antan?)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 87 08:56:28 CST
Subject: Re: a GrAyer Tonal glory
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

>Really-From: jordan@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Jordan Hayes)
>Hey, Greg -- can I use this for the name of a band???
>It might be just the thang for a Bauhaus-a-like ...

I was gonna use it for the title of my eventual CD, but hey...
Why not? Just so long as your first album informs the world
that the title is an anagram for my given name. Then when it
becomes a hit and you become famous, the world will seek my
oh-so-civil buddhalike self out. I'll tell them that I steal
all my best titles from Hofmann........