Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: it wouldn't taKe him long To tell you how to find it... (I.2.x)

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 87 23:49:18 EST
Subject: Re: it wouldn't taKe him long To tell you how to find it... (I.2.x)

Regarding IED's claim that Kate learned of the Fairlight during
sessions on Gabriel's third album...  I don't know if this is strictly
true.  Kate has said that she was lucky enough to have been at
Fairlight's first demo of their Computer Music Instrument in England,
and that she had known from then on that it would be a very important
tool in making her music.