Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the whole story about The Whole Story

From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 87 11:21:23 EST
Subject: Re: the whole story about The Whole Story
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

>Really-From: William LeFebvre <phil@rice.edu>
>
>Well, not the *whole* story......
>
>Many days after ranting and raving about the incredibly inflated price
>of the CD The Whole Story, I went out to one of the larger local chain
>record stores and found <ta, ta!> The Whole Story on CD at a lower
>price, about $15.  I still don't consider such prices reasonable, but
>they do seem to be the norm.  Anyway, not being able to resist Kate's
>eyes on the cover of the CD, I bought it.
>
>			William LeFebvre
>			Department of Computer Science
>			Rice University
>			<phil@Rice.edu>
>SIGNATURE:=false;

Fortunately (for you D.C. KT CD people) The Wiz warehouse store in
Beltsville has the EMI/America CD of "The Whole Story" for $12.99,
$11.99 on sale weekends.

-dave

No, I have nothing to do with the Wiz 'cept as a customer.
--
David "bd" Hsu	hsu@eneevax.umd.edu <or> seismo!mimsy!eneevax!hsu
EE Computer Facility, Maryversity of Uniland, College Park, MD 20742

"Home is where you wear your hat"