Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 87 23:44:33 EST

No, I don't think I'm going to kill you again.  (Did I kill you
before?)  I think cursing eternal damnation will be sufficient.  You
could have called my answering machine to say that you couldn't come,
rather than have me sitting around for hours waiting.  Why don't you
tell me your phone number so I can call you?

I did have a long chat on the phone with the roommate of a Shelli
Meyers, but apparently it was a different Shelli Meyers, who also went
or goes to BU.  She works as a graphic designer, worked at Tufts, and
also likes to make strange phone answering machine messages.  It took
us a while to figure out that we weren't talking about the same
person.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been ill, and hope that you are
feeling better.

I saw STIV.  It was pretty decent, but I liked the previous two
better.  Have you seen it?  Leonard Nemoy is coming to give a lecture
at MIT this semester.  Oh boy, oh boy!

			D0ug