Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush & Funeral Etiquette

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 87 16:33:27 EST
Subject: Re: Kate Bush & Funeral Etiquette

I'd like to thank Mr. Trainor for his wonderful lesson on the proper
etiquette should Kate Bush tragically and unexpectedly die.  I know
that in the recent past, I have been having trouble coping with life
-- I have been filled with doubt on what my correct behavior should be
in such a situation as Kate Bush's death.  But now, I feel that I am
ready to deal with any possible eventuality, without making an
embarassing social fuax pas.  A great burden on my shoulders has been
lifted.