Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Love-Hounds Digest

From: ACTS5%VAXSWD%rca.com@RELAY.CS.NET
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 87 13:58 EST
Subject: RE: Love-Hounds Digest

what.. you mean I can mention DRs for Bob without
anyone killing me?  well since you didn't ask...

Doktors for "Bob"
from Little Rock Arkansas
personel..Janor Hypercleats vocals
          Sterno Heckaver  vocals,guitar
          and two others...
Years together: 7 or 8?
music: ??? (country/metal/pervo/comedy?)
goals: kill woodstock music, kill "Bob", launch
       the bleeding head of the world cup golfer

major songs:

Told the judge... (charming anthum about inviting
                  a judge to have oral sex while
                  on trail for running over his
                  kid.  Used to be done aucostically
                  now a metal tune in which Janor
                  makes the same invitation to God
                  and the universe)

Cut my toe off with a lawnmower yardman blues --
                  personal attack on Mr. Johnson
                  (of johnson & johnson bandaid fame)

Shocked the living GEE out of me -- a rational
                  discussion about electroshock theropy
                  told form first person

legs of fire --   country stomper about selling heroin
                  to elementry school kids, and going to
                  hell because the horse was cut and the
                  kids weren't getting off (and other
                  absurdists situations)  What they call
                  gosp-hell.

You can't run from God -- Or from your own legs for that
                  matter.  intense exploration of self
                  referencing.

In closing not a credit to anyone's revolution.

                  Craig Roll

(Drs for Bob tapes are available for 8.50 (90 min) from
The church of the SubGenius/ p.o. box 140306/ dallas tx
75214)