Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: untolerable news

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 87 01:53:55 EST
Subject: Re: untolerable news

Why shoot Genesis P. Orridge?  His insanity is harmless, isn't it?
I mean, if he couldn't be out making noise and up on stage piercing
his penis and uttering Satanic things, he might be out on the street,
piercing other people's penises, but since that isn't the case, what's
the problem?

I mean I didn't even want to kill him when I bought Psychic TV's
limited pressing CD-only live album for $16.95 to find that it's
full of hum and static and poor frequency response, which is
probably exactly why G.P. Orridge had it released that way....

Well, I admit, it did cross my mind...