Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re. just what DO you ThinK the KTs mean?

From: cbmvax!eric@gilligan.ARPA (Eric Cotton)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 86 12:37:16 pst
Subject: Re. just what DO you ThinK the KTs mean?

A number of Kate fanzines, newsletters, and other publications have been
mentioned in Love-Hounds.  I would assume that they are not available at
the neighborhood newstand, and that most can be mail ordered.  I'ld really
appreciate any info. and address re. the publishers of the various periodicals.

Regarding my earlier request for a Kate discography, I would be happy if only
to receive a list of albums and singles.  IED is correct that most are listed
on 'The Whole Story' sleeve.  (BTW, I'm not sure that it has been mentioned,
but 'The Whole Story' CD is in the US as an import...)  What I would like,
however, is a list of single's B sides (or any single not available on an
album), including 12 inchers.  Also, I'ld like the names of any other albums
on which Kate either has a song or is a guest vocalist (like 'Don't Give
Up' on 'So').

The record sleeve for 'The Whole Story' has a picture of an album cover
after that for 'Hounds of Love'.  What album is this?  Also, the sleeve
implies that there was a 'Single File' *record*.  Was this a collection of
the songs on the 'Single File' video???

IED, I'll have to double check my Palladium bootleg (I don't have it with
me at the moment) to see whether it was recorded in NY or London.

	Eric Cotton

"All the colors are brighter now."
/*====    UUCP: {ihnp4|allegra|seismo|pyramid!amiga}!cbmvax!eric      ====*/
/*====    ARPA: cbmvax!eric@seismo                                    ====*/