Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Regarding some trivia

From: wicinski <wicinski@nrl-cst.arpa>
Date: 21 Nov 1986 1856-EST (Friday)
Subject: Re: Regarding some trivia

>appear on the vinyl.  I heard a rumor that it also appears as the last
>song on the cassette version, but who ever buys those anyway?

I DO !! and I'm damn proud of it.  If anyone wants to find music created
in a real basement or a real garage (instead of a studio made to sound
like a garage) or music that will never be melody maker acceptable, then
check out cassettes.  Their are bunches of cassette only labels, and
labels which deal primarily in cassettes.

Sure nobody buys cassettes of major labels cause the quality is so bad
(i.e., non real time duplicating), but most of the other stuff is better in
quality.

and on the other front:

sounds like IED is making noises for covering up for the fact that kate
is pushing out different mixes of dance singles.  for some reason kate
has this effect on gay male english majors and I can't understand it.

while doug's whining about getting mail complaining about the
sue/tim/jim debate, I was getting a bunch of mail that was the only
interesting thing happening in love hounds.  They all had suggestions,
mainly along the lines of "Put a gag in her mouth and set the bitch on fire."

blah