Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for mod-music-gaffa

From: munnari!don@seismo.CSS.GOV (Don Lees)
Date: 24 Nov 86 10:19:27 GMT
Subject: Submission for mod-music-gaffa
Responding-System: munnari.oz

From: don@munnari.oz (Don Lees)
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: the new wuKThering heights
Date: 24 Nov 86 10:19:26 GMT

Dear american-type folk,
	So you're all into Kate Bush.  Must buy her record, if it's in
over here and I can part with the thirteen small, flat rocks that before
Reaganism and the New Right used to be Australian Dollars.  The pope is
here...  'Stop Eeet!  Stop eeet or you vill go blind...' and it's all too
hideous.  Paul Hogan sucks.  Enjoy yourselves, suck more piss, 'CARN THE
WOODS!!