Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: drukman%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 86 22:01:19 EST
Subject: Wuthering Heights

Ed Simpson writes "no one seems excited about the new Wuthering
Heights" (or something similar, unfortunately this rotting computer
is completely incapable of pasting other people's mail into your
own)

Anyway, I think it's fantastic.  What a range!  When I bought my
X4 single, I played side one and said "neat." then played side
two and totally flipped out.  Definitely a step in the right
direction, even if it is a fairly mild pop song.  But boy can
she hit those highs!

Oh, and I seem to recall seeing a few other letters in the past
saying how wonderful the new mix is.  Can't paste 'em in, unfort-
unately.

--jon drukman
ARPA: jsd%oz@mit-mc.arpa
BITNET: drukman@umass.bitnet