Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Articles for mod.music.gaffa

From: ihnp4!inuxj!rael
Date: 18 Nov 86 09:28:22 EST (Tue)
Subject: Articles for mod.music.gaffa

Hello Moderator,

   I've sent you two articles with this letter.  The first one (Kate Trivia)
I sent to you a while back and have not seen appear in the group, the
second one is in response to the "Excellent Birds" query.

   Since I've just read that articles submitted to "mod" group may not
appear in the source host, and given the fact that our netnews here in
Indianapolis are in a state of disarray,  I would appreciate if you could
e-mail to me a short note letting me know if you've received my mail and
which articles will be submitted to the group (no need to prepare trivia
answers if the trivia article doesn't get posted).

				Thanks in Advance,

				Dan Vanevic
				{allegra,ihnp4}!inuxj!rael

Article 1:

   Here are a few trivia questions for all you Kate-addicts here in
mod.music.gaffa (where did this netgroup come from anyway? I just heard
about it and have enjoyed reading through it. I think some folks
ought to mellow down a bit their rethoric, after all we're all reading
this group 'cause we like Kate).

   Here are the questions:

	(1) Where did Kate first appear in the US?

	(2) Which songs did she perform in that appearance?

	(3) Who was it that brought her along for that appearance?

   I will post answers to these questions in a few weeks, unless the
newsgroup is flooded with the correct response.

				Dan Vanevic
				inuxj!rael

"Some say she's from Mars
 or one of the seven stars
 that shine up very brightly in the morning"

Article 2: