Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: IED vs Blore

From: nessus
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 86 22:48:58 -0500
Subject: Re: IED vs Blore

> [John Rossi:] Even Doug, her strongest non-brainwashed advocate,
> occasionally can find subtle problems or things he doesn't like
> about her work (Of course, much of Doug's behavior can be attributed
> to his over zealous sexual attraction to Kate, i.e., a matter to be
> settled with gonads, not brain).

Now, Mr. Rossi, please keep your amature pop-psychology to yourself.
My ideal object of sexual attraction is the lead singer of Romeo Void,
not KB.  Though I must say that the book of photos I just got of Kate
as a little kid show her to be a very cute little child indeed.

But music is much more important than sex.  When I fell in love with
Kate's music, I didn't jerk off for nearly a whole year...