Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: reeves@CS.UCLA.EDU
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 86 19:41:29 PST

In article <8611051400.AA00382@beno.CSS.GOV> writes:
>some time ago, i remember reading that sst planned on releasing some
>more songs that the minutemen recorded before d. boon died.  does
>anybody know any more to this rumor?

It's called 'Ballot Result' (results of the returned ballots
inside the mm lp _Three Way Tie .._) and is on the SST soon to
be released list, along w/ GONE II and Lawndale lps.  The
winner was "This Ain't No Picnic", but I voted for "Joe McCarthy's
Ghost" and "Ain't Talking 'bout Love".  Rumors of a _2nd_
postumous mm lp remain unconfirmed.

					-- John
- --
  John Reeves
  UCLA CS Department, AI Lab      UUCP: {ihnp4,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!reeves
  3531 Boelter Hall, LA CA 90024  ARPA: reeves@HERA.UCLA.EDU