Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: AAARRRGGGHHH

From: mayer%hplnpm@hplabs.HP.COM
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 86 14:48:18 PDT
Subject: Re: AAARRRGGGHHH
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

>2) Which is more satanic, Diamanda Galas or Current 93?

Diamanda Galas -- she's even satanic-seeming in person. My sister
introduced me to her when they were both still music students at
UCSD. I was pretty young and definitely not used to pure evil at
the time, and so I shrivelled into nothing. I later wondered how
men went about asking her out on a "date". I then found out that she
was lesbian and was much releived. And no, i didn't try or anything,
it's just that she seemed like such a formidable but inviting beautiful
but hideous sort of creature.

.... And then I saw her perform..... As far as pure unadulterated evil,
she's even worse (better?) than siouxsie sioux of banshees fame. My dog
could be more evil than current 93 and I don't even have a dog.

So there.

Niels.

"The king is dead -- long live the people who live above"