Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate-echism I.x.4, Revelations, and Apologia

From: wicinski@nrl-css.arpa
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 86 02:19:16 edt
Subject: Re: Kate-echism I.x.4, Revelations, and Apologia

IED pontificates:

>(T.) Gristle-heads. Notice that although IED is considered the
>unreasonable party on this issue, his is the ONLY entry re-printed
>below which contains any substantive argument. When considered as a
>group, the responses (which follow afterward for the Love-Hounds'
>collective edification) are messy, ill-written, blindly emotional, and
>foul-mouthed.

The dude's saying that all of the responses generated are blindly emotional
(besdes other things).  This is from the man who claims to be fanatical about
ms. bush.  Fanatics are fanatics, wheteher they're Muslim terrorists,
Christian fundamentalists, or bushians.  They can't be taken seriously
because they do not think in logical thoughts.  Therefore you can't be
taken seriously. Not until you wake up from your brainwashing.  What
he's trying to say is that we're blindly emotional while he's a sane and
rational person. Also taken from a person who likes to refer to himself
in the third person, as he is ashamed in admitting his self worth.

IED, if you want verbal abuse, maybe, we can dig up charley chaine for
you....