Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AAARRRGGGHHH

From: hsu@uicsrd.CSRD.UIUC.EDU (William Tsun-Yuk Hsu)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 86 21:42:42 cdt
Subject: AAARRRGGGHHH

Please don't tempt IED into another Dreaming vs. Hounds of Love debate!!!
We've already been through this several months ago. Heck, I'll even
suggest a bunch of new topics so we can flame each other to crisps:

Instead of "Which is better, The Dreaming or Hounds of Love?" try...

1) Which is more industrial, Throbbing Gristle or Einsturzende Neubauten?
2) Which is more satanic, Diamanda Galas or Current 93?
3) Which is more psychedelic, Fuzztones or Dukes of the Stratosphere?
4) Which is more drug-damaged, Butthole Surfers or Scratch Acid?
5) Which is harder on the guitars, Sonic Youth or Swans?
6) Which is more "classical", Laibach or Univers Zero?
7) Which is more wimpy, Wimpy Houston or Lionel Wimpie?
8) Which is more slutty, Madonna or Cyndi Lauper?
9) Which is more abrasive, Jim Hofmann or Tim Wicinski? :-)

And finally, courtesy of Timbo's favorite soldout performance artist:

10) Which is more macho, the pineapple or the knife?

That should keep us all busy for awhile...

Bill Hsu