Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT-shirt

From: nessus (Doug Alan)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 86 03:16:17 EDT
Subject: Re: KT-shirt

> How can I, Jim Hofmann, get one of these shirts?

Jeez, hold on a minute, now will you, guys?  This is going to take a
little while.  I need to get artwork, do research on the best place to
get the shirts done, etc., etc.  I'll start taking orders once the
silkscreen has been made.  But before I do all this, I have to clean
out my mailbox.

> I just heard a great group on the radio called _The Pet Shop Boys_.
> Does anyone know where they are from?

MTV.

-Doug