Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD's

From: salamir%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU (Ron Lussier -- SalNet Hacker)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 86 15:39:31 EDT
Subject: CD's

I got a copy of Fegmania (it has 2 extra tracks...I like it when they
do that...makes up a bit for the cost of CD's).

I have ordered Sex Pistols Great Rock & Roll Swindle, but no luck getting
it yet.

I understand there will be a BIG shortage of imports in the near future.
American record companies (the swine!) are suing their English counter-
parts, as well as Tower Records / NYC (?!).  Something about English
material getting onto American shelves before American pressings do.
Someone out there with more savy can slarify this.

Anyone know of any great sound effects CD's?  I am familiar with "Digital
Domain", on the Electra label...

Sal