Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

?????

From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
Date: 16 Aug 86 22:31:00 PST
Subject: ?????

Danielle Dax nude ?
Wish it were Kate ?
I saw the movie.  I thougfht it was just OK (I mean how many vewrsions of
Little Red Ri{_i]ding Hood can you take).  It doesn't live up to it's
potential sexzual exploitation.  The last thing that was on my mind when I
saw the movie was Kate.
I would not mind seeing Kate in a real XXX, though.  JNust think about how many
people would be able to gather religious symbolism from that.  (The perverse~r
thinking is left to the reader).
 [Bad{_ telephone lines make for weird copy !!!]

John
------