Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thomas Dolby revisited

From: think!seismo!hao!hplabs!tektronix!omssw1!omssw1!sdp (Scott Peterson)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 86 12:31:09 pdt
Subject: Thomas Dolby revisited

I have it from a reliable source that there is more than one version of
"The Golden Age of Wireless."   The common version has a mock magazine cover
on the front with a cartoon of TD surrounded by tubes and wires and all sorts
of great technogeek stuff.  The "other" version features a simple picture of
TD with a wire running through his head.

The "other" version of TGAW has different mixes of some songs and some totally
new stuff (new=preveously unheard by me).

To the previous respondees of my Dolby questions, WHERE CAN I GET THIS ALBUM?
I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!!  I'LL PAY ANY AMOUNT, OR DO ANYTHING (!) TO GET IT!

I have no idea if it's an import or where it's from.  I suppose I should
check with Tower Records, but they never have anything interesting.

Scott Peterson, Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR, ...!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!sdp