Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1986-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

T Shirts and Parties

From: seismo!decvax!cwruecmp!rynes (Edward M. Rynes Esq.)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 86 15:47:53 EDT
Subject: T Shirts and Parties
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa

One more vote for The Dreaming pic and count me in for two shirts.
I agree with whoever said subtlety is better.  No neon lights please.

Did some one say party?  When! Where!  I'll be in Boston from
Aug. 9th - 15th  and I'll be in L.A. from  the 18th - 24th.
A party on each coast sounds good to me.  Send me send me details
by Friday the 8th or count me out.

Edward Rynes	Facilities Manager	|	    "The next time, I dedicate
Dept. of Computer Eng. and Science	| My life's work to the friends I make.
Case Western Reserve University		|   I give them what they want to hear.
Cleveland, Ohio   44106			| They think I'm up to something weird.
...!decvax!cwruecmp!rynes		| And up rears the head of fear in me."
rynes@case.csnet	(216) 368-6471	|			Kate Bush